Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monotone

i cant turn it off i can’t stop or frown or cry because

im like a toaster except i only make one kind of toast and its golden brown and crispy delicious

but its the only toast there is and sometimes i want i want some black burned toast or maybe just bread just bread is all not golden crispy delicious

and

and

there it was and there we were and i wanted to be sad and i couldnt and so i wanted to be guilty and i couldnt and all i could do was laugh and i laughed

and

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow! This makes me want toast. :)

I'm going to read this several times through. I'm in awe of how you come up with the voices for these.

Scattercat said...

I do pride myself on character voice; it's very important to me that my characters sound right.