Saturday, April 17, 2010

Best-Laid Plans

Its eazy to have freinds. Pepul think its hard but its not. I figgered out how along time ago and if I can figger it out then you can to.


The secret is when they laff at you. Nowon is scarred when they laff. Thats why clowns are scary but we laff at them neway.

I thot at first it was a real good idea. I thot I was faking it a little. I dint have anything speshel abowt me, but I new I cud be dum.

I dunno. It dozen seem like such a good idea sometimes now neway.

5 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I hate clowns.

Okay, trying to find similarities. I'm not having any luck so far...

Scattercat said...

Not similarities per se...

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Okay, common theme. :)

r2d2y said...

i think i have the theme... but i'll wait till 3 of 7 to guess. And it's just a feeling, really, not words or a description. when i figure out the description, i'll let u kno.

dolorah said...

Clowns and friends? Clowns play silly to catch your attention and friends smile at you while wondering if your brain is mushy enough to eat yet?

Very interesting, my precious.

.......dhole