Friday, February 11, 2011

Destiny Calling

"No, I don't have a job yet. Mom, I told you how this works. No one 'hires' you, you just go out and, you know, adventure. Like freelancing. No, I don't think a business degree would help. Look, this is the way it works for everyone. You have to start at the lowest level and put in your time, and there's no guarantee that you'll ever make it big. Because it's my dream, Mom. No, I am not just using it as an excuse to fight Blue Slimes until I have enough for the Inn."

*click*

"Sometimes there are Drakees..."

5 comments:

LearningByReading said...

I am guessing that your mom gets all of that...she is just checking up on her little girl :)

Gerald said...

"OK, I'm using my Explanation Spell +1 vs. Parrent."

Roll......01

"AHHhhh Nuts"

The Words Crafter said...

I have something for you on my blog today :)

Scattercat said...

@Learning
I always pictured the little dude in Dragon Warrior as male, though I suppose it's never explicitly spelled out...

@Gerald
"Hurtmore."

Scattercat said...

@TWC
*is confused*