Friday, November 26, 2010

Rather Surprising He Lasted Even That Long, Really

"I am Dog," said the first Guardian.

"I am Cat," said the second.

"I am Bird," said the third.

"One of us holds the power to summon the Sky Fire," Dog went on. "Discover who holds the key, and you may yet prevent the destruction of humanity."

"But the Vilelord is a cruel and unyielding man," said Taku. "Why would he provide a chance of escape?"

"It will not be easy," said Bird. "The riddles..."

Something beeped. Dog and Bird spun to glare at Cat, who held a small metal remote.

"What?" said Cat. "You kept talking. I got bored."

3 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

oh, and i thought you were a cat person too! (who cares if you're right?)

really, that's pretty darn good :)

Scattercat said...

But that's what I love about cats: their complete disregard for any other form of life.

Angelo Pampalone said...

sooo catish!