Monday, September 21, 2009

OMG HAX

“Man, the clipping plane is really close in today,” said Bentley.

Anderson gave him an odd look. “It’s foggy out, yeah.”

“The processor must be overtaxed. Something big going on downtown, maybe?”

“There’s no processor,” said Anderson. “It’s just fog.”

“Crap! I forgot my keys in the office.” Bentley glanced at the thick walls and the closed security gates. “Here, hold this,” he said, handing his briefcase over. “I’ll be right back.”

He ran through the walls and into the building. A few minutes later he returned.

“Wallhack,” he admitted sheepishly. He blushed. “I don’t use it for serious competition.”

3 comments:

r2d2y said...

:D :) lol... this reminds me of how i wish they'd teach me how to program in Programming... sigh.

affilas

Scattercat said...

Is Programming the special language the real world is written in?

Also, hey! You who clicked "Yuck!" You're supposed to tell me what I did wrong, here. How'm I supposed to fix it if I don't know what you didn't like about it?

r2d2y said...

oh i did? i meant to click the cool one... let me fix.

awlesc