Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pause

I have (mostly had, at this point, but to a certain degree still have) a Turrible Sickness. To that end, I am declaring a holiday for myself because I make up the rules and I can do what I want. I think that after two years I have proven that I am not just wandering off, never to return. I can hold down a steady updating job and maintain a tolerably stable fanbase.

I will return on the first of January, 2011, to continue to delight and amuse with tales of confusing, nonsensical, or bizarre things. See you then.

6 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I hope you feel better quickly and Happy New Year!

dolorah said...

Have a good holiday Nate. Come back to us well and refreshed.

......dhole

Angelo Pampalone said...

Good holidays and good recover!

Loren Eaton said...

Recover quickly, sir. We'll look forward to seeing you on the other side.

ranjit said...

Get better! And thanks again for all the stories!

Scattercat said...

Thank you all for the well-wishing, though I do wonder about the person who marked this post "Cool!" in the response buttons. Apparently at least one person in my tiny group of followers is a big fan of schadenfreude. ;-)