Wednesday, May 12, 2010

None of the Above

Snake was down on his luck. He was not in a mood to get fancy, so when he and his gun stepped out before the figure in the long coat, he stuck with the classics.

“Your money or your life!” Snake snarled.

“Uh…”

“This isn’t a hard choice, fella. Give me your money or I take your life.”

“Well, that’s really the problem. I don’t have either one.”

Snake groaned and threw his pistol on the ground. “God-damned Multi-Vital America Act. You zombies need to get back to where you came from.”

The dead man shrugged. “We thought we were.”


3 comments:

Jim Murdoch said...

Have you ever seen a show called Ugly Americans? I think you might appreciate some of the humour.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hah, nice!

Scattercat said...

I've seen the commercials; they showed for a couple of weeks on the Internet version of the Daily Show. It was an intriguing concept, but I am instinctively leery of any new Comedy Central shows. They tend toward the massively unfunny, as a group, with the occasional gem that crops up. I figured if Ugly Americans wasn't awful, I'd hear more about it later and could watch it on DVD.

---

Glad you liked it, Lady! ;-)