Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shut up, gaywad!

I make no apologies. This never fails to make me snort with laughter. (Poor taste, to laugh at one's own jokes. In this case, I don't think it makes much difference.)

---

Arthur stood and spoke. “My loyal knights, we have been given this holy quest: to find the Holy Grail!”

“Pfft. More like the Holy GAY-el.”

“Silence, Mordred!”

“You shut up, Sir GAY-lahad.”

“I’ll hear no more of this!”

“What was that, Sir GAY-wain? I couldn’t hear you over the Green Knight’s cock in your mouth.”

“That’s it! We’ll settle this as men!”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Desist, all of you!” Arthur shouted. “Mordred, out! Go to your room! I cannot take any more of you tonight!”

Mordred paused at the doorway. He turned, eyes gleaming. “That’s what she said!”

No comments: