Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spinning Faster and Faster



I couldn’t park in the garage, Jimmy said.  I was annoyed.  I worry about people breaking my mirrors or peeing in my wheel wells or something.

What gives, man? I asked.

No room, he told me.  Moon’s in there.

I peeked in the garage, and there it was: the moon, spinning quietly.

It’s wobbling, I said.

Yeah, Jimmy nodded.  That’s why I pulled it in.  Gonna fix the alignment, maybe some new shocks.

Easy fix, I said.  You don’t need a garage for that.

Yeah, said Jimmy, grinning.  But this weekend I’m going to soup it up.   Baby’s gonna cook.

2 comments:

Alices Wonderland said...

My daughters friend peed on her door handles...I'm pretty sure he had a crush on her. I wouldn't worry about your wheels so much.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO great story man!