Monday, August 4, 2014

GISHWHES 2014

So apparently there is a thing called the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen, and one of the items on this year's list is to get a "published SF author" to write a 140-word story with the phrases "Misha," "Queen of England," and "Elopus" in it.

Well, shoot, son.  Y'all have come to the right place, I tell you what.

Hit me up on Twitter @scattercat or here in the comments; I get e-mails either way.  Drop a few dollars in my hat over there to the right and you'll have your story ASAP.  :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you please write a story for me and my team? I don't know how much you're talking, but i do believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Scattercat said...

As I said, a couple of dollars. Whatever you feel my effort is worth. ;-) (I've sold fiction in the past at prices ranging from zero to ten cents per word, depending on the venue.)

It's like the guy playing saxophone on the corner. You drop some scratch in my hat and make a request, ne? Just tell me where to send it and I'll get to it once I see the little notice from Paypal.

Unknown said...

Hello I was wondering if you still had time to write one for our team as well if you can. Thank you so much.

Scattercat said...

Second verse, same as the first, my friend. :-) You droppa dollar, you getta story.

Tell me an e-mail where you want it delivered and it will be there ASAP.

Unknown said...

criley386@gmail.com! Thanks so much!