Monday, September 3, 2012

"Gastrophidia" at Ideomancer

My story, "Gastrophidia," is live in the September issue of Ideomancer.  It is the story of a man with a snake inside him.  I'm quite pleased with it overall (and the long-suffering editorial staff at the magazine help get the ending into a solid place), and getting into this venue has been a long-term project of mine.  (We're talking since about 2009.  I have modest goals, but at least I take a long time accomplishing them.)

Check it out; it's free.  Leave a comment.  Enjoy the magazine.  (I generally enjoy the stories there, and respect their editorial taste even when I don't care for a piece.)

ttfn
Nathan

2 comments:

Loren Eaton said...

Hey, that's awesome. Congrats! Ideomancer is a wonderful market.

Scattercat said...

I've been reading 'em for years. I don't think they'll ever buy another from me. :-/