Thursday, August 16, 2012

Triangulation: Morning After

Parsec Ink's Triangulation: Morning After is out on August 27, featuring, among others, my story "All Unlooked For."  This is the second year running I've been in this anthology.  (Last year it was with "Boll Weevil," which later got picked up at the Drabblecast.)

Kindle and paperbacks will be available at Amazon.  I haven't gotten a chance to read my contributor's copy yet, so I can't really give my opinions on the rest of it.  

But!

I have an *extra* copy.

That means it's giveaway time!

Post your very worst pun below to be entered in the drawing.  I would say the most appalling pun wins it, but all puns are appalling, so I'll just pick someone with a random number generator.

Be sure to include a way for me to contact you and get mailing info in case you win.

4 comments:

KristinaS said...

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Contact: Kristina at tinik2343.ks@gmail.com

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

cannibalducks@gmail.com

Loren Eaton said...

Two men walked into a bar.

You think the second one would've noticed it.