Monday, March 9, 2009

New Model

Many apologies! I arrived home slightly later than expected this evening. If I'd been thinking ahead, I'd have gotten the flitterfic done before heading out in the first place.

I'm going to blame Daylight Savings Time, nonsensical legacy of our agrarian past.


---

“Check it out, dude!”

“Oh, awesome!” Trey practically bounced with excitement. “That is a sweet-ass ride, dude. Way, way rad.”

“It’s one of the new models. Has a plus-four bonus,” Stu said smugly. “And a flaming burst enchantment.”

“Sweeeeeet…”

“In fact, I- glack!” Stu was knocked backwards, an arrow seeming to sprout from his chest. An orc in a Humvee crowed in triumph.

“Shit! Wandering monster!” Trey shouted. He scrambled into the passenger seat and poured his Gatorade down Stu’s throat. “Here, bro. It’s only a dee-eight plus one Healing Sports Drink, but I don’t have the Sports Car proficiency.”

1 comment:

Angelo Pampalone said...

Nice thought the mirror tale