Saturday, August 20, 2011

Linkfest! (Also, new flitterfics coming soon, I swear.)

Linkfest!

Okay, first, here are Part 2 and Part 3 of "Tír na nÓg" over at Cast of Wonders. Graeme does a lovely, smooth reading and should be praised and worshiped in the appropriate forums. Feel free to leave feedback on that story just about anywhere you like (though the CoW forums are a little anemic and could use some good discussion meat. Flame, you glorious bastards! Flame like you mean it!)

Second, the new issue of Bull Spec (#6) contains, at the very back where no one has to be embarrassed by it, my poem "Ruminations on a Dandelion Theme." I just got my hard copy of the issue, and the production values are really stellar. Highly recommended as a general product.

Thirdly, "Seasons in the Abyss," which contains two flash fiction pieces by yours truly, recently put up a Kindle edition at the much more reasonable price of three dollars. I can recommend it at that price, definitely. You'll get three bucks of entertainment out of it, although some of that may come from throwing it at the wall every now and then. Probably at my stories.

And finally, Parsec Ink's Triangulation: Last Contact anthology is printed and available in both standard and Kindle editions. I'm going to go ahead and guess, just based on the author list, that this will be a fun read.

No comments: